PJ - Mournful Dreams (Updated) PJ - Mournful Dreams (Updated)

I think of...

I think of a man with an umbrella walking under a dark, shadowy bridge in the late night, the streetlights creating a dim atmosphere; with the occasional bark of a dog. At 1:43 a woman comes along and the man and the woman start to talk under the strange bridge, and as the conversation get's deeper; the night and the rain begin to fade away, the sun begins to rise and create an amazing horizon; but the man and woman don't really notice, it get's deeper into the day, around midday and they leave, the rain keeps pouring... The rain keeps pouring, and the man is still there; alone.

PoyzenJam responds:

i can see this too. that would make a really cool music video actually. glad you liked it and thanks for the review :)

Get Out Of My Cotton Get Out Of My Cotton

Not Really Ambience...

This is more like techno pop. :D

domigick responds:

thanks for the ten.

Drowning in Ambience Drowning in Ambience

Good

It was awesome; except with my headphones the click drove me a little mad... grr... Good job, though.

Cloaked In Awesomeness Cloaked In Awesomeness

Hehe

I feel awesome, now. I think I might use this in the sequel to my submission. :D

Hangin' On (mastered) Hangin' On (mastered)

Nice

This is constructed extremely well, especially after teh mastering. Get's a bit dull during the middle, but it's just damn awesome.

From Space From Space

Creepy

This is some strange music, should be used in some space horror movie.

Paragon Paragon

Paaaragon

Awesome, absolutely awesome. Has an eerie feel to it, one of the best industrial songs up here on Newgrounds, I wish I could use it a billion times. RESPECT.

Slowly Coming Down - Preview Slowly Coming Down - Preview

Pretty Coolz

Nice but could use a little touching up.
I thought the end was pretty creepy. Nice blending of instruments.
The guitar worked well - but - I think you could change a bit of the water at the start, if you wanted to. Just to make it fit in.

tijnn responds:

Well still, remember it's a preview.

Anyways, the end is somewhat euphoric for me... but that may differ from person to person i guess (:

Everyone is talking about the water in the beginning... But actually it's just some playing with FX to create a scenery. I actually think it already fits quite well.

The flow of the water, representing the flow of the slow, downbeat and easy song. But also, that may differ from person to person. (:

Thanks for the review though!

Cloaked In sadness Cloaked In sadness

Cloaked In Awesomeness

It's really nice, I'm using it, and you'll have quite a bit of credit (credit that is deserved very much)!

Johnboii responds:

Cool just give me a link to whatever you are using it in. I think i am going to remix it to a techno tempo and call it cloaked in awesomeness lol